POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Oct 2008 17:35:01
Message: <49063405$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:
> Have no car and no intention of driving in the US.

Are you on the wrong side down there? It freaked me out just being a
passenger. :-)

> Do you know if there
> are day tours (bus)? If so, I'll check one of them out.

Offhand, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's the sort of
thing those places do. (I've seen tour busses in at least the Mt Rainier
park, but I don't know if that's starting in Seattle or what.) I'd guess
google would tell you, or if you have the hotel's phone number, you can
ask them to arrange something before you get there.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)